We finally have our cat back

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by jeskalillis, Jul 28, 2015.

1. jeskalillis

jeskalillis Active Member

So, some of you may have seen my intro post about our cat named Bobby Girl or Bob for short. Well we haven't actually had her in our possession for about 3 years. She was staying with my parents since we couldn't have a cat where we were living. But we finally moved into a place that will allow us to have a cat! We are so happy to have her back with us and she seems to be happy as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

jeskalillis, Jul 28, 2015
    Herman&Eddie likes this.
  2. jeskalillis

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

That is such wonderful news. I am sure she is glad to be back home with her mommy and daddy. I am so happy for your little family. Bob is certainly a beautiful little girl!! Look at her enjoying all the attention. Too cute!! :)

Susan Brown, Jul 28, 2015
  3. jeskalillis

Trellum Well-Known Member

Awwwww, she is so pretty! I love black ad white cats, they are so gorgeous :) My boy is all black, he looks like a little black panther :) He is also named Bob =D I'm happy for both of you and your husband :) It's great you could get your cat back! Three years is a long time, but glad she is back with you guys.

Trellum, Jul 29, 2015
  4. jeskalillis

Herman&Eddie Well-Known Member

Hurray! Happy for your, your husband, and your Bobby! It must of been difficult to not have Bob living with you. At the same time it was fortunate that you had family member who could step in and take your Bob into their home. I am certain Bob was taken well care of while not in your direct care. I bet you were able to go over and visit your cat on a routine basis?

The pictures you posted are a delight. Bob looks adjusted to the new environment. I love the one where Bob is resting on your husbands palm of his hand. I find that my Eddie likes to do the same thing. The one where Bob is sitting up straight and proud appears that Bob is looking at you saying, "hey, am I really here with you again?"

Again congratulations on such wonderful turn of events and hope you all enjoy your new home together!

Herman&Eddie, Aug 9, 2015
  5. jeskalillis

Anne Well-Known Member

I was immediately drawn to the thread as I thought your cat had gone missing and had a happier result than my own. My cat never returned alive for those of you who do not know.

It didn't quite turn out to be the story I was expecting but I am THRILLED you have been reunited with your cat. I think I have mentioned this before. My son has said to me that it is only fair that my Twinkle is resurrected if there is any such thing. Jeskalillis, I am happy you don't have to guess about that. She is beautiful by the way.

Anne, Aug 10, 2015
    Herman&Eddie likes this.
  6. jeskalillis

Eaow Well-Known Member

You must be one happy girl getting your girl back! Must have been hard for you being apart from your cat. She is soo cute too!

Eaow, Aug 31, 2015
Ask a Question