Wait for it....

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Jessi, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Surprise! Oops.

I wonder if they put the kitten in there or if he climbed in himself and then didn't know how to get back out once they set the boot up?

Jessi, Dec 19, 2012
  2. Jessi

blurinoctober Well-Known Member

KITTEN! Dorian used to climb into shoes, even boots, so the kitten may've just done it himself. Dorian could never figure his own way out after getting stuck in the bottom, so this is an extra-smart kitty!

blurinoctober, Dec 21, 2012
  3. Jessi

tajnz Well-Known Member

:) What an adorable kitten. I agree with blurinoctober I'm sure the kitten crawled into the gumboot on its own. Kittens and cats are really inquisitive by nature, so it wouldn't surprise me. ;):cool:

tajnz, Dec 22, 2012
  4. Jessi

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

I think maybe it was posed because the kitten would have knocked the boot over climbing into it. If the boot couldn't stay upright when the kitten climbed out, it would have toppled it over climbing into it. It's still a cute GIF anyway.

ACSAPA, Mar 2, 2013
  5. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

You're probably right.

I bet they probably put the kitten inside the boot and simply gave it the time to jump back out. Even if it could make it in on its own without knocking it over, I don't think a kitten usually has that sort of coordination.

Jessi, Mar 2, 2013
Ask a Question