Twinkle

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Anne, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Anne

Anne Well-Known Member

Hi there all,
    I am from the sunny Caribbean island of Barbados. This forum caught my attention as I recently lost a piece of myself in the form of my cat Twinkle. Up until about a year ago I thought I disliked cats. One night my son came home with this darling little kitten that he almost ran over with the car, and the rest is history. It completely stole my heart.

Not a day goes by that I do not think of him. Have I chosen the right forum? Do I really need to be taking about cats when thoughts of him still sadden me?

I look forward to hearing from you cat lovers.

Regards,

E. Anne Wynter

Anne, Oct 6, 2014
  2. Anne

Trellum Well-Known Member

Hi Anne! So sorry to hear about your cat, if I got it right your cat died recently :( I'm so sorry for your loss, a lot of us feel so close to our pets. Not so long ago I lost one of my standard schanuzers, she was a very unique girl so smart, irreplaceable. I bet you feel the same way about Twinkle! But it's good you talk about it, I think that helps with the healing process :)

Trellum, Oct 7, 2014
  3. Anne

Anne Well-Known Member

Thank you. I was crushed. It was as though I had lost a close family member. I cried for days. Weeks later I still get very sad sometimes. Not everyone understood and one girlfriend joked about it . My cat lovers could sympathize. It's why I ventured into this forum.

Anne, Oct 7, 2014
Ask a Question