Tinkerbell

Discussion in 'Meet My Cat' started by ellie, May 27, 2015.

1. ellie

ellie Active Member

So please forgive the picture as it was taken kind of in a hurry. And please excuse my house for dust and toys everywhere, we just finished moving and of course the first thing unpacked was toys lol.

Tinkerbell looks a little evil in this picture, but she's much cuter in person. I rescued her when she was a kitten, so she's grown up with us basically. She's a great cat, sometimes she swipes (a behavioral thing we're working on...trying to work on) and scratches (you can see the chair on the left is ripped...thats Tink) but she's otherwise very sweet. She will come to you for cuddles and then leave 10 seconds later when she's gotten her fix :) unnamed.jpg

ellie, May 27, 2015
  2. ellie

Trellum Well-Known Member

AW, Tinkerbell sounds like such a sweet little cat! She reminds me to my bob, he is darker, but has the same green coloured eyes :)

Trellum, May 29, 2015
  3. ellie

Herman&Eddie Well-Known Member

Sounds like your Tinkerbell is full of personality! Much like my Eddie, she is a swiper and scratcher, too, Oh well, not sure we will ever break her of this habit. I love how she is looking right into the camera, too. She looks to be pretty slinky and shiny. We had a black cat once, my son's teacher gave him to us. Called her Sally. Your Tinkerbell reminds me of her, too. Looking forward to hearing more stories and pictures about your Tinkerbell! Thanks for sharing!

Herman&Eddie, Jun 5, 2015
  4. ellie

Anne Well-Known Member

Before I came to the forum I was not a black cat person and truth be told I still have some distance to go. While I will now look at them much longer and even admire some, I don't know I will request a black cat. I saw the T in Tinkle and I immediately thought about Twinkle. Twinkle was not a big destroyer. She had her times but nothing major although if it was major I might have overlooked it knowing how spoiled he was. Tinkerbell's eyes: is that the camera or are they that white?

Anne, Jun 8, 2015
  5. ellie

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

Tinkerbell is a beauty. She sounds very sweet and a wonderful.addition to your family. She sounds like she has attitude. I love that. I am so glad that she found her forever home with you.

Susan Brown, Jul 26, 2015
Ask a Question