This kitty deserves a hamster

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Jessi, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

She deserves all seven of them even. She looks absolutely miserable and horribly upset in that costume! Poor thing.

Jessi, Oct 23, 2012
    blurinoctober likes this.
  2. Jessi

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

That cat is plotting for her owner to have an untimely accident. She looks really unhappy and I can see the owner's hand trying to hold her still.
    I enjoy costume pictures where the cat is relaxed and seems to be calm about wearing a costume, but I don't like people forcing their cats to dress up.
    Not cool.

ACSAPA, Mar 1, 2013
  3. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

I agree, ACSAPA. I really don't approve of doing it like this at all. The cat is obviously unhappy and any good pet owner would know their own pet's temperament before doing anything like this with them.

Jessi, Mar 1, 2013
  4. Jessi

blurinoctober Well-Known Member

Oh, wow. Pictures like this are why I'm not fond of the idea of people dressing up their pets. It's alright if the animal likes it or needs it to not freeze if they go outside in the winter, but things like this are a bit much. -shakes head-

blurinoctober, Mar 2, 2013
Ask a Question