This is so sad

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Susan Brown, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Susan Brown

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

upload_2015-10-28_9-10-43.png

I will never understand people who do this but living in an apartment I see it happening
    all the time. People shouldn't get pets if they are not intending to give them a forever home.
    It really breaks my heart that some people can be so cruel.

Susan Brown, Oct 28, 2015
    phyllis Owens, RealDMat and Trellum like this.
  2. Susan Brown

Trellum Well-Known Member

Great one, I hope more people see this kind of things in the right moment and hopefully that stop them from doing the most vile and coward thing ever: abandon their loving pet. Thanks a lot for sharing, we need to create more awareness on this topic!

Trellum, Oct 28, 2015
  3. Susan Brown

phyllis Owens Member

Inever could understand how people could leave there pets behind to fend for themselves they are family and depend on you they give us love its cruel to leave your pet out alone and scared

phyllis Owens, Oct 29, 2015
  4. Susan Brown

Janet Ford Member

So heartbreaking when that happens. We had rented out our home to a young woman who left behind her dog and cats, leaving me to rehome them. It made me so angry that I called local shelters requesting she be placed on a do-not-adopt list.
    This is one of them. She was put outside and it took me quite some time to capture her as there are ferals here and they had her traumatized. I think about her often. Would have kept her myself if I could have.

1005907_10152132146052178_339763907_n.jpg

Janet Ford, Oct 30, 2015
  5. Susan Brown

That is is sad. I hope she is never able to adopt another animal. People like that should be able to be charged for such a thing. It is really heart breaking.

Susan Brown, Oct 30, 2015
  6. Susan Brown

Janet Ford Member

She will. Just the way of it. I saw her posting a reply to a Facebook ad on a pet group that was giving away a pit bull. Another reason small adoption fees are a good idea when rehoming a pet. Those with the tendency to discard their pets tend to go for 'free' pets. It's a disposable mentality.

Janet Ford, Nov 2, 2015
  7. Susan Brown

That is exactly right and that is why they charge you to adopt animals. Angers me that she is still allowed to own pets but it is something that is hard to monitor unless she gets charged but even then they really don't enforce animal cruelty laws like they should. My sister worked at the local animal shelter so I see it happen time and time again.

Susan Brown, Nov 2, 2015
  8. Susan Brown

LoveMyKittys Member

that is really sad , my mom just adopted a cat that was hanging around her door and the neighbors house , between her and her neighbor they fed the cat everyday and her neighbor said she could not have her she already has 4 cats and really didn't want 1 more so my mom took her in , she is really sweet , she is grey and white around 4 years old and loves to play and loves attention , my mom is not a cat lover but she is getting older and really needs a companion and a sweet animal to love , mom is 82 and this is her very first cat , she thinks someone moved and just left the cat , well now Miss Kitty as she calls her has a good home

LoveMyKittys, Nov 11, 2016
Ask a Question