This Cat Loves to Steal Shoes!

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Herman&Eddie, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Herman&Eddie

Herman&Eddie Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness! Look at the pile of shoes this Tabby Cat, Snorri collected! Have to admit this is too cute and had me laughing. At the same time, can you imagine how nice consuming it would be for the owner to return shoes to their rightful owners on a daily basis?

[​IMG]

Look how content, Snorri is sleeping with some stolen merchandise. Hmm. Maybe I should say borrowed merchandise. lol Maybe she is a little tired from her adventure prowling around for shoes. I would think, it has to get a little tiring carrying all these shoes back home all the time.

[​IMG]

Herman&Eddie, Sep 3, 2015
  2. Herman&Eddie

Eaow Well-Known Member

That's one funny cat right there! I had a dog who liked to chew on peoples shoes too. Never thought a cat would do something like this as well. I wonder how she takes the shoes home, drag them along? I bet she imagines the shoes are mice.

Eaow, Sep 3, 2015
    Herman&Eddie likes this.
  3. Herman&Eddie

Trellum Well-Known Member

Hahahahaha, this is s funny!!! I feel bad for this cat's neighbors, because I bet sometimes those shoes can't go back to their real owners (not with that many shoes). Very funny story though! Made me smile :) Thanks a lot for sharing, I love this kind of happy stories :) Nice to see the happy ones for a change ;)

Trellum, Sep 3, 2015
    Herman&Eddie likes this.
  4. Herman&Eddie

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

Omg that is too cute. The shoe thief!! lol My cat Merle is obsessed with shoes. He doesn't steal them though. He just likes
    to cuddle up with a shoe when he falls asleep.

Susan Brown, Sep 4, 2015
    Herman&Eddie likes this.
  5. Herman&Eddie

Eaow Well-Known Member

I am still laughing at that picture of the shoe thief too tired after the task fast asleep with the loot! She even has a paw on one of them lest anyone should think of taking it away. Clever cat!

Eaow, Sep 4, 2015
    Herman&Eddie likes this.
  6. Herman&Eddie

Herman&Eddie Well-Known Member

I know, right. This is one strong cat that gets a daily work-out. That's why I posted the image of the cat sleeping by the treasures.

Yep. Maybe the shoes are the equivalent of mice. We all know cats love to catch mice. At the same time, my cats love their little stuffed toys. We feel our cats think the stuffed animals are their babies. The way they carry them around is just too precious.

Ha Ha. Yep dogs and shoes are quite common, but cats and shoe, oh my!

Herman&Eddie, Sep 5, 2015
  7. Herman&Eddie

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

One of my online friends has a cat who loves to steal socks. She could handle the socks all over the house but recently he has been stealing her husband's dirty underwear out of the hamper and dragging them all over the house. It's a tad bit embarrassing when folks come over to visit and there is underwear laying on the floor. lol

Susan Brown, Sep 6, 2015
    Herman&Eddie likes this.
Ask a Question