The Energetic Lucy

Discussion in 'Meet My Cat' started by Jessica, May 19, 2013.

1. Jessica

Jessica New Member

I certainly have many pets in my house. Of all of them I would say my cat Lucy is my favorite. I first discovered her outside of my home. She was a stray, so I brought her in. My parents knew we already had enough pets, and quite enough cats as well. However, with a bit of persistence I was able to convince my parents to let us keep this affectionate little kitty. I chose to call her Lucy and I soon fell in love with her. She loved to be around you, she would come when you called her, and she was very entertaining. She enjoyed finding new hiding places or darting from one end of the room to the other very fast for no reason.

One day, she was not acting like her usual energetic self. She was lethargic and would lay around all day without moving. We took her to the vets and we discovered that she was sick. I cannot recall what the exact problem was, but I believe it had something to do with her red blood cells being low.

The vet treated her, but it did nothing to help. He finally told us she would probably die...

She didn`t!

A day later she was up on her feet and moving around and eating again. She`s still crazy as ever and I still love her as much as I always have.

A long with Lucy I also have many other cats, including Oliver, Storm, Shadow, Mittens, and Tabby. Here a few pictures of Lucy!

Lucy 2.jpg ! Lucy 1.jpg Lucy 3.PNG

Jessica, May 19, 2013
    Becky likes this.
  2. Jessica

steph84 Well-Known Member

Aw, I'm glad that Lucy is back to her energetic self. I hate it when my cats get sick. I feel so bad knowing that my babies are not feeling their 100%. That was so nice of you to take her in.

steph84, May 20, 2013
  3. Jessica

jules Active Member

Thank god, your story had a great ending! Lucy looks awesome and here is to spending many more wonderful years with her.

jules, Jun 3, 2013
  4. Jessica

Epicfied Well-Known Member

It's good to see that Lucy did indeed get back to her normal self.
    You can tell by the pictures she is very energetic. She has wide, curious eyes.

Epicfied, Jun 5, 2013
  5. Jessica

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

Aww, it's great that she made a full recovery. She has a gorgeous face and looks sharp and intelligent. Thank you for sharing your pics and story.

ACSAPA, Jun 11, 2013
Ask a Question