Sylvanas Windrunner Kitty

Discussion in 'Meet My Cat' started by kalasin, Aug 27, 2012.

1. kalasin

kalasin Member

This is my cat, called Sylvie. She's on the left. This is a bad pic of her. We were told she is a "grey tortie" when we picked her up at the shelter. She is noisy, good with my toddler, and mostly detests me :)

[​IMG]

kalasin, Aug 27, 2012
    Becky likes this.
  2. kalasin

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

Sylvie is cute. The other cat looks like my tabby cat Dolores. It's funny that you said that Sylvie "mostly detests" you. Dolores doesn't like me but I love her anyway. I would never give Dolores up just because she's grouchy. A cat is a lifetime commitment ,even if you get one that isn't crazy about you.
    I applaud you for being patient with a cat that "mostly detests" you and maybe she'll warm up to you someday.

ACSAPA, Aug 28, 2012
  3. kalasin

kalasin Member

That would be very rewarding, but let's see, our 5th wedding anniversary is in April, so she'll be 6...I don't think it's going to happen. She suddenly loves me when her food bowl is empty, so I just enjoy those few minutes where she's all over me. She's actually having a hard time since she LOVES my husband and he deployed 2 weeks ago so she is stuck with me.

kalasin, Aug 31, 2012
  4. kalasin

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

No problem, you two abandoned women still have each other. I think Sylvie is just being honest. Most cats will pretend to love you all the time when in actual fact they think that you are just the lowly food dispensing machine with two legs.

Victor Leigh, Sep 1, 2012
Ask a Question