Sweets

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by GavinMcresty, May 7, 2013.

1. GavinMcresty

GavinMcresty Well-Known Member

Is your cat fond of sweet food at all? We never offered any to our cat so we have no idea. I was wondering if anyone's cat liked things such as ice cream or other candy. It is purely a matter of curiosity. Feel free to discuss anything even vaguely related in this thread.

GavinMcresty, May 7, 2013
  2. GavinMcresty

messlisa Member

Only one of my cats will eat anything sweet, and she will pretty much eat anything you put in-front of her. I did learn that regular milk isn't very good for your cats health at all. It messes with their sinuses and they can suffer from difficulty breathing if it is given often enough. My cat got very sick and when I took him to the vet, they asked me if I gave him milk on a regular basis, and when I admitted that I did, that's when they told me it isn't good for them.

messlisa, May 7, 2013
  3. GavinMcresty

Trellum Well-Known Member

He likes almost anything that is edible :) I think that is normal, since he started his life as a stray cat :( He lived in the streets when I found him, he was so hungry! I attracted him to my place with some food :) He eats everything :) Even candy ;)

Trellum, Dec 27, 2013
Ask a Question