stray cats

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by hunya, Jul 6, 2015.

1. hunya

hunya Member

Is there any stray cat around you? I often come across many stray cats but don't know how I can help them.

hunya, Jul 6, 2015
  2. hunya

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

I live in an apartment building which is among a bunch of other buildings so there are always cats running around. There are so many people who move and just leave their cats behind to fend for themselves which is so sad. You seen them around all the time. It is hard to help them all. I will never understand behavior like that. How can you just walk away and never wonder what happened to your cat and not even care? People makes me so angry sometimes.

Susan Brown, Jul 13, 2015
  3. hunya

hunya Member

Yeah, I also don't understand. When I saw some stray cats eat anything a passerby threw to them, I would think of some other cats who are so picky that they even don't eat fish. I would feel very sad.

hunya, Jul 14, 2015
  4. hunya

Trellum Well-Known Member

There are a lot homeless cats where I live, sadly we haven't found a way to control the cat population. Plus it seems the people in general and the government just don't care that much, maybe they think is not such a big problem.

Trellum, Jul 14, 2015
Ask a Question