Strange facts about cats

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Trellum, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Trellum

MER Well-Known Member

Okay, I'm laughing but not at your fish dying. That just reminded me of our cat (in Japan as well), that would chase after my fish. I had an unusual fish tank that was round. Herbert would chase around and around and around at these fish. I guess the fish ended up commiting suicide because they would jump out of the water and I'd find them dead on the floor; second thought, maybe Herbert fished them out? Who knows! :eek:

MER, Sep 17, 2015
  2. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

@@MER Were those fishies ''Betta'' fish? They do that sometimes. I had some of those and they were the ones that jumped out the most from the fish tank. I once saw my little carp trying that as well, but never really did it. Only the betta fish did. I once found of them half dead, put it back into the tank.... I had no hopes it'd get better, but it did even though I thought it had died.

Trellum, Sep 20, 2015
  3. Trellum

MER Well-Known Member

I have no idea what kind of fish they were. I was 8 years old and the fish were gray. That's pretty much all I can remember.

MER, Sep 21, 2015
  4. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

@MER They they are definitely not Betta fish D: Maybe gouramis. They seem to be kinda gregarious and restless fish. Most fish try to escape if given the chance, lol. Never ends well for them.

Trellum, Sep 22, 2015
  5. Trellum

MER Well-Known Member

Brings new meaning to being "washed up"!

MER, Sep 22, 2015
Ask a Question