Spot the Cat Pictures

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Herman&Eddie, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Herman&Eddie

Herman&Eddie Well-Known Member

Okay, the first image is a little to easy to spot what very well could be our cat Eddie. The closet is one of her favorite spots to hang out. One of these days, I fully expect to find her hanging around like this.

The second image is frightening. I could see how the cat climbed the pole, but how did it get tangled in those wires. Good thing someone found and saved this kitty! Well, not before taking a picture, unless it was a bystander that either called for help or was watching the cat being rescued.

The third image took me a minute to spot the cat. My two cats loved their stuffed animals, too. Nowadays,the kids are too old to display large animal collections, like the one below. However, our cats do have their own collection stored in a cat toy shoe box. They like to carry these little stuffed animal around like babies.

The final picture took a minute to find the cat. This is such a sweet picture!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Herman&Eddie, Jun 5, 2015
  2. Herman&Eddie

Trellum Well-Known Member

The second pic was so scary, poor kitty! He could have gotten electrocuted for sure, I hope he was rescued and is safe and sound. Because must be such an awful way to go! As for the others, lol, so funny! My Bob does something similar to the cat with the stuffed animals, he likes to climb high places :) He'll even push some stuffed animals away just to get to the top and feel like the king of the castle.

Trellum, Jun 6, 2015
    Herman&Eddie likes this.
Ask a Question