So what at you all buying your Kitty's for Christmas?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Susan Brown, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Susan Brown

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

I have been out looking around but I haven't found the perfect gift just yet.
    I have to fill up their socks too with all of their favorite things. They will
    be excited in a few weeks when I put up the Christmas. Harley like to sleep
    under in and Merle like to steal the Christmas bulbs of it. He chases them
    all around the house. When I got him I had to get rid of all the glass ornaments
    that I had.

Susan Brown, Nov 17, 2015
  2. Susan Brown

There are going to be a lot of disappointed kitties if nobody is buying presents for their kitties! :(
    I picked up a few toys and some special treats so far but I am not done yet. They have been
    very good kitties all year so Santa is going to be extra good to them this year! <3

Susan Brown, Nov 25, 2015
  3. Susan Brown

KimmyMarkks Active Member

I usually buy my cat a toy or two. She plays with it for a few hours then gets bored and walks away. I have so many toys over the years lying around.
    I think this year I will get her treats and possibly cat nips. She LOVES treats, its the only way she will come out of hiding. She also goes a little nutty for cat nip.

KimmyMarkks, Nov 25, 2015
    Susan Brown likes this.
  4. Susan Brown

djordjem87 Member

Honestly, right now, i will not have money to buy myself a present so if you add a number of six cats i think it would be quite unreasonable to do this. Even if i had money i would probably buy them some snacks which what i do all the time. They do not care about these dates and numbers. It is a silly question but it is Christmas time also so it is fine to be a little bit silly.

djordjem87, Nov 26, 2015
    Susan Brown likes this.
  5. Susan Brown

p885 Member

More cat food>They eat like crazy.

p885, Nov 30, 2015
    Susan Brown likes this.
  6. Susan Brown

I am going out shopping this weekend for my kitties! Going to visit a few pet stores and see what they have.
    I think it is great when the pet store is filled with people shopping for their pets. It is such a wonderful feeling
    to be among so many other animal lovers!

Susan Brown, Dec 10, 2015
Ask a Question