Silly Things Our Cats Do

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by jeskalillis, May 4, 2015.

1. jeskalillis

jeskalillis Active Member

One of the things that my cat Bobby Girl does is knock over cups or glasses. If we sit a cup down on the ground or on a counter, that still has a small amout of liquid in it or is empty, Bob will stick her paw on top to knock it down. I don't think she does it to get to what is inside because I have never seen her actually drink it. She just knocks it over then walks away! She just doesn't like to have cups left laying around I guess. Sometimes we forget that she does this, but if we see her starting to tip the cups over we tell her to stop, then move the cups elsewhere. I just think this is silly, that she feels the need to topple the cups.

What are some silly or odd behaviors your cat/s have?

jeskalillis, May 4, 2015
  2. jeskalillis

Trellum Well-Known Member

This is very common thing to do for cats, lol, I've always wondered why they do that!!! My Bob loves doing the same thing as your Bobby girl. He also liked to bring home some ''gifts'' when he was a semi outdoors cat. He loves drinking from mugs :p

Trellum, May 4, 2015
Ask a Question