Sibyl and Alice: The Two Amigos.

Discussion in 'Meet My Cat' started by Lex, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Lex

Lex Member

[​IMG]

Yes, before you ask, these are the same cats as blurinoctober's! We live together, thus we have the same cats.

The little gray one, who looks much bigger here than she actually is, is Alice. We accidentally adopted Alice, one night, when we were on our way home from the grocery store. She ran right out, in front of the car that I was driving, and into some bushes. Being that it was freezing cold and late in the evening, I stopped and tried to find her. Fortunately, I did! She's been a member of our family, ever.

That means the one in the bag is Sibyl, ya'll. Sibyl loves to get into any tight, warm, fuzzy, cozy places that she can. Whether that'd be under the blankets on the bed or inside of a backpack, she loves it. Sibyl is mainly blurinoctober's, as she brought her down, when she moved. All I know is that she's three years old, came from a flea market and was born a barn cat!

Lex, Jan 14, 2013
    Becky likes this.
  2. Lex

CinnamonKiss Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum!!
    Both Alice and Sibyl are adorable! Alice was lucky you guys decided to adopt her. That sounds scary, I hate when any kind of animal runs across the road, but you guys were good enough to get out and look for her.

I'm with Sibyl, warm, fuzzy, cozy places are where it's at! I would bet she's probably shocked/startled one of you when you didn't know she was under/in something and you went to use it.:p

CinnamonKiss, Jan 14, 2013
  3. Lex

blurinoctober Well-Known Member

Yes! It's worst when she's in the pillows (like now. She's on top of one pillow and under another, hard to see if you don't know she's there!) or if she gets under the blankets when you aren't paying attention. If you accidentally put your leg or head on her, she gets very, very startled. I think she's worried that we'll smash her!

blurinoctober, Jan 15, 2013
    CinnamonKiss likes this.
  4. Lex

CinnamonKiss Well-Known Member

Oh wow! I bet you guys have gotten into the habit of looking for her though. You think they would learn to not get into suspicious places if they don't want to get squished!

CinnamonKiss, Jan 15, 2013
  5. Lex

blurinoctober Well-Known Member

Sometimes we do, sometimes we don't. This is a new habit for her, so it's not always our first thought to check if she's around. And, I know, right?! But Sibyl's all about being comfortable, so that's her first thought. Not worrying about if she's gonna get smashed or not.

blurinoctober, Jan 15, 2013
  6. Lex

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

The story about how you guys adopted Alice is really sweet. If I encountered a kitten on the road on a cold night, I probably would have done the same thing.
    Both of your cats are adorable.

ACSAPA, Apr 5, 2013
  7. Lex

Yiddo Active Member

Naw, they are so cute. Your story is pretty inspiring, I would have done the exact same thing in all honesty.

Yiddo, Apr 21, 2013
Ask a Question