Scaredy Cat

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by S.L.Diamond, Apr 25, 2013.

1. S.L.Diamond

S.L.Diamond Member

Hi all,

I was born in the UK, and when I'm not playing with my mum's cats, I'm watching youtube videos of kittens, lol.
    I grew up having cats, however I was against my mum getting the two she now has, as I knew I would constantly worry about them. Now they are here, I love them to bits, but unfortunately I am always worrying about them. :confused:

Actually I have a query. One of the cats, the male, has gotten really skinny. I mean when you stroke him he does feel quite boney. I think he could be sick, but my family just think I'm being me.
    Anyways, I looked it up on the internet and because he is eating normally, the most likely thing it could be is worms. So all he would need is worming tablets. Will he be ok after that? Any thoughts?
    Someone please put my mind at ease, lol.

S.L.Diamond, Apr 25, 2013
  2. S.L.Diamond

Yiddo Active Member

Welcome to the site, very informative introduction you have there. I'm not too sure on your question, sorry.

Enjoy fellow cat lover!

Yiddo, Apr 30, 2013
  3. S.L.Diamond

Becky Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums! :)

Always best to get these things checked by a vet first just in case it's something more serious. Hope he's ok!

Becky, May 3, 2013
Ask a Question