Rate this flip

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Jessi, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

This makes me think of a diving competition. I would expect the dog judges back there to hold up cards, ranking the flip as a 8.9 or 9.2 for style, lol.

Jessi, Jun 27, 2012
  2. Jessi

tajnz Well-Known Member

Aww poor cat. Hope she/he didn't get hurt. I'll give him/her a 9.2 for style though. ;) The dogs didn't seem too surprised ha ha perhaps they are used to their feline sibling performing acrobatic stunts.

tajnz, Jun 28, 2012
  3. Jessi

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

I would rate that a 9. If it had jumped into the box without overturning it, I would have given it a 10. As for the doggie judges, aren't they a bit small for the task at hand? I mean, the cat looked like it was at least twice their size.

Victor Leigh, Jun 28, 2012
    blurinoctober likes this.
  4. Jessi

Crazy4Cats Active Member

Really funny, love how the box just fell when the cat jumped in, it was a perfect dive, haha. My cat did the same thing once when she saw some string in a box.

Crazy4Cats, Dec 10, 2012
  5. Jessi

Becky Well-Known Member

I love how the little dogs are just sat watching! The kitty definitely wins points for style ;)

Becky, Dec 14, 2012
  6. Jessi

blurinoctober Well-Known Member

Dang! My current cats would never do that. Jump on your face or something, maybe. Not in a box like that. Sibyl would scare herself and run away!

blurinoctober, Dec 24, 2012
  7. Jessi

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

I give the cat a 9 for style. I agree with Victor that it would have been a 10 if the box had stayed upright. The dog judges are really freaking cute. My cat wouldn't flip like that, she would just look at the box with contempt and walk away. Flipping and other silly tricks are beneath Delores, apparently.

ACSAPA, Jan 3, 2013
Ask a Question