Pumpkin

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by SassyBrat, Feb 8, 2012.

1. SassyBrat

SassyBrat Member

My one cat Jingles, loves puree'd pumpkin!! It happened when I was feeding my dog Blaze pumpkin and Jingles started going nuts. Turns out he loves the stuff!

Does anyone else's like pumpkin?

SassyBrat, Feb 8, 2012
  2. SassyBrat

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

Never had any cats that like fruits or vegetables. Did have a dog once that would eat watermelon, apples and oranges. Actually it would eat whatever I ate.

Victor Leigh, Feb 9, 2012
  3. SassyBrat

magickat Well-Known Member

My cats love my homemade soups which are always vegetable based. I do put milk and sometimes cheese in too which might explain it lol. They do all seem to like potato too though.

magickat, Feb 9, 2012
  4. SassyBrat

Belligerent Well-Known Member

I've never tried to feed my cat pumpkin, but maybe I will next year when I make a pumpkin pie. It's so funny how some cats tend to like the weirdest things. I had a cat named Sugar who would paw popcorn out of the bowl and munch on it. She also loved chips.

Belligerent, Feb 9, 2012
  5. SassyBrat

steph84 Well-Known Member

That is so funny! My cat loves tomato based pasta sauces, but he has never tried to eat pumpkin. I once had a dog who loved eating carrots. He ignored his dog treats, but would go nuts for carrots. I once had a cat who loved buttered waffles and thought that was wild, but pumpkin takes the cake.

steph84, Feb 12, 2012
  6. SassyBrat

magickat Well-Known Member

My cats love chips too, not tried them with popcorn yet though lol. Smudge would probably like it, she likes almost everything!!

magickat, Feb 12, 2012
    Belligerent likes this.
Ask a Question