Pledge Fabric Sweeper for Pet Hair

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by steph84, Mar 2, 2012.

1. steph84

steph84 Well-Known Member

I got a coupon for the Pledge Fabric Sweeper and decided to give it a try. It removes pet hair from upholstery and carpets by sliding it side-to-side to make the rollers move back and forth. One roller picks up the pet hair and the other roller cleans it off while depositing the hair into a plastic container on top of it. I like how you can just throw away the sweeper once it becomes full. The Fabric Sweeper comes in scented and unscented.

steph84, Mar 2, 2012
  2. steph84

Yolanda Well-Known Member

sounds great! Have you got a link or pic?

Yolanda, Mar 4, 2012
  3. steph84

christina Active Member

I have been thinking about purchasing Pledge Fabric Sweeper at Walmart. It's good to know that it actually works. I will be going to Walmart this weekend.

christina, Mar 22, 2012
  4. steph84

steph84 Well-Known Member

Sorry, I forgot to include some pictures of the product. Here is one of the box and one of the cleaner with some hair in it.

[​IMG][​IMG]

steph84, Mar 26, 2012
  5. steph84

dkramarczyk Well-Known Member

I tried one of those before. I recall that it really did work out great. The bad point is that if you have a lot of pet hair, then it gets full fast and you just have to keep tossing them out and buying more, which could get costly for some.

dkramarczyk, Apr 4, 2012
Ask a Question