Playing with tablets

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Jessi, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Do you let your cat play on your tablet ever?

I have seen some ADORABLE videos of them playing things like fruit ninja. It's so cute. I would be afraid of them scratching up the screen if they're not declawed. Mine wasn't interested when I tried showing her.

Jessi, Oct 26, 2012
  2. Jessi

Scottyxx Well-Known Member

My kitten plays with my tv, she loves the wii. For some reason the noise and the pictures on the wii really excite her especially the wii menu sound, she hops up and starts trying to catch the game!

Scottyxx, Oct 26, 2012
  3. Jessi

OhioTom76 Well-Known Member

I never thought to do this. I have a tablet lying around collecting dust, I will have to give this a try to see if they get into it or not. I know my phone freaked the crap out of my one cat the other day, I left it on the table next to where she was sitting and it rang. She jumped up and looked at it all confused and bewildered, like "what is this?!". Does anyone happen to know what that game is the cat is playing in the GIF?

OhioTom76, Nov 11, 2012
  4. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

My cat was asleep on my phone when it vibrated under her one time. Had I been closer, she probably would've clawed me to death, lol.

I don't know what app that is specifically. I do know that they like Fruit Ninja, too, though.

Jessi, Nov 11, 2012
  5. Jessi

andrew320 Well-Known Member

I don't have a tablet, but I have put some video that's meant for cats on my laptop screen and our older cat was going nuts and playing with whatever was on the screen. Quite cute, but also scared for my screen!

andrew320, Nov 12, 2012
  6. Jessi

steph84 Well-Known Member

I thought that my cat would go claws out on my laptop screen, but we really dainty with it. I thought he was going to be in attack mode, but he was just being playful and really curious. My cat is too heavy and probably would crush my tablet. He already makes me laptop creak when he walks on it.

steph84, Nov 12, 2012
  7. Jessi

blurinoctober Well-Known Member

I've never done anything with a tablet, but a cat I used to have loved Reese's commercials! I have no idea why, but every time one would come on when he was close enough to a television to hear it, he'd sit up and stare at the television. Once the commercial was over he'd go back to what he was doing before like nothing had happened.

blurinoctober, Dec 3, 2012
Ask a Question