Pet Naturals of Vermont Hip and Joint Treats

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by jenb128, May 5, 2012.

1. jenb128

jenb128 Member

These treats have really helped my old Monster cat. He'd been having difficultly standing up, had been missing the litter box, and had been stumbling a little bit. His X-rays showed what the vet and I both expected - he had arthritis (no big surprise, considering the fact that he's around 15 years old). The vet suggested adding glucosamine supplements to his food.

I looked around online and saw there were a few different types of supplements. I decided to go with the Pet Naturals of Vermont treats because they had mostly good reviews. As soon as the package arrived, the old Monster started sniffing and pawing at it! He ate his daily dose of treats immediately, though he did have difficulty chewing them (I just broke them up into smaller pieces).

It took a couple weeks to see a difference, but wow... what an improvement! He's moving a lot better and rarely misses the box.

I highly recommend these treats for older kitties. They are a bit pricey at around $6 a pack at Amazon (one pack is enough for three weeks), but you can find them for cheaper if you shop around (Lucky Vitamin and Vitacost have them for less than $5).

jenb128, May 5, 2012
Ask a Question