Pet Hair Magnet by Pet Mate

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Yolanda, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Yolanda

Yolanda Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,

I bought a Pet Hair Magnet tool by Pet Mate (see link below). With this easy tool you can get the cat hair of your couch, pillows, climbing pole and other fabric covered furniture in no time! The best thing is that this is a one time purchase unlike the sticky rollers you can buy for your clothing.
    I tried it and it works perfectly on my couch and chair covers in just minutes of time every day.
    The Pet Hair Magnet also got more of my furniture than the vacuum and doesn't damage the fabric. I can recommend it to anyone as it saves you a lot of time and money and it's easy to use.

http://www.google.com/products/cata...ei=mmbJTo3cJ9GdOs_7pdYP&sqi=2&ved=0CC8Q8wIwAA

Yolanda, Nov 20, 2011
  2. Yolanda

ssleutz New Member

That product sounds great. I know what it is like trying to clean cat hair off furniture. Sounds like something I need to buy.

ssleutz, Nov 26, 2011
    Yolanda likes this.
  3. Yolanda

Micheleteresa Well-Known Member

Thank you for sharing this Yolanda. I was at one time using the sticky rollers constantly on my love seat, they all have beds and there are plenty of other good spots for them to sleep but they all seem to like the love seat as a community bed! I now have a small canister vacuum that is intended for pet hair but I still have to use it twice a day since I am allergic to my kitty's and do not like having cat hair all over anyway.

Micheleteresa, Nov 26, 2011
    Yolanda likes this.
  4. Yolanda

Yolanda Well-Known Member

No problem, I love sharing product reviews because I know how much they can help others. I'm always thankful if other people share their experiences, and I try to give back by posting mine here. It sounds like the magnet could be a great help for you. I believe there are also videos of it on youtube, it really works well. Especially combined with a special vacuum like yours ;-)

Yolanda, Nov 26, 2011
  5. Yolanda

steph84 Well-Known Member

Oh, that's so neat. I bought a similar product for my sofa and it just didn't do the trick. This looks real nifty. I'll have to give it a try. My long haired cat will be the end of me. If it's not the scratching, it's the hair or hair balls that drive me nuts!

steph84, Feb 26, 2012
    Yolanda likes this.
  6. Yolanda

dkramarczyk Well-Known Member

That sounds awesome! I think I will just have to go and get one of those. It wasn't badly priced either, which is always a plus in my mind.

dkramarczyk, Apr 4, 2012
  7. Yolanda

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

Looks like a useful product. I wonder how it compares to a plain vanilla vacuum cleaner.

Victor Leigh, Apr 5, 2012
  8. Yolanda

tajnz Well-Known Member

Oh wow, thanks for sharing this product with us.:) I currently just use lint rollers which have too short a life span. I'm pleased to hear that the Petmate is more effective is removing pet hair off couches too as it sure is a pain with a vacuum cleaner. I think I'll order one from Amazon.;)

tajnz, Jul 3, 2012
Ask a Question