Pet Gear Special Edition Pet Stroller

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by mariposa, Jul 10, 2013.

1. mariposa

mariposa Well-Known Member

Does anyone else use a pet stroller for taking walks with cats, or traveling? Our kitty loves her stroller and I've recently had to replace the first one like it because we wore it out. :)

The best stroller I've found is the Pet Gear Special Edition Pet Stroller. It comes in the colors of Blueberry, Raspberry, and Sage. I've bought the Blueberry both times. I don't like the color of the Sage option, and I wanted the Raspberry but my hubby pushes it sometimes, especially on vacation, and he said he truly preferred not to be pushing a "pink" stroller around. :p I didn't even try to explain the subtle differences between pink and raspberry because... well yes, the thing looks pink!

The current price at Amazon is $125 but it has been worth every penny to us. Oh, there's space to store things underneath, and holes to hold drinks, so it's perfect for walking and shopping at outside shopping places that allow pets. Flea markets, too.

mariposa, Jul 10, 2013
  2. mariposa

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

I would love to buy a pet stroller when I can afford it.
    The cats in the catalog photos always seem to be enjoying it.
    The advantage of being single is that I can buy the pink stroller. :)
    Thanks for sharing your recommendation.

ACSAPA, Jul 29, 2013
  3. mariposa

steph84 Well-Known Member

I would put my grandma's old grey tabby, Mona, in a stroller and walk her around in the back yard. My sister would dress her up as a baby and she would purr whenever it was stroller time. She was old and grouchy, but loved to dress up.

steph84, Nov 23, 2013
Ask a Question