Our Rainbow Bridge Cats

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Daintipawz, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Daintipawz

Daintipawz Well-Known Member

These are some of our much missed cats now at Rainbow Bridge...

This is Pablo, he was a seal point Persian....
    [​IMG]

Tico was a beautiful Chinchilla...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This was best of friends Rocky my Siamese with my Iguana Anna, both now at Rainbow Bridge...
    [​IMG]

Before and After pics of my Olli, he was a cream point Persian and the most gentle cat I have ever had...he loved his baths too
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chloe was our blue point Persian...
    [​IMG]

And Max was our silver shaded Persian...

[​IMG]

Daintipawz, Oct 7, 2012
  2. Daintipawz

Leroy and Ava Well-Known Member

Beautiful beautiful cat!!
    they were very look to spent there lives with you sharon and I bet they are very thankful and they are missing you too.

Leroy and Ava, Oct 7, 2012
  3. Daintipawz

Thankyou Kayleigh, they all came to us under different circumstances...

Pablo, Chloe and Olli lost their owner, the widowed gentleman didn't know how to cope and the cats were left to roam outside, they were badly matted and flea ridden, we worried all the way home wondering how I was going to get them to resemble the beautiful Persians they were supposed to be, no need to worry though, I spent hours grooming and clipping their fur until there were no knots in sight, I managed Pablo and Chloe but I had to have the help of a professional groomer with Olli, I then deflead them and also treated my home too. Then we had them vet checked, apart from a few teeth extractions for Olli all was well.

Tico and Max came to us from the cpl when their owner lost their home and business and had no choice but to give their beloved cats up, they kept in touch with us and visited us for quite some time and were happy we had taken Max and Tico, they had a Ragdoll and a Birman being looked after also at the cpl, they wanted us to take them as well but at the time we just couldn't take any more.

Bianca came to us when her owner had a terminal illness and had to find a home for her.

Rocky came with his sister when their owners son developed an allergy to them.

Even Anna the Iguana came to me as a 3 year old adult when her owners no longer wanted her, she had been kept in a glass fish tank with no heating etc, her bones hadn't formed properly and she was very wild, after months of constant care I eventually got her to take a pea from my fingers very gently, that was such an achievement after spending many months wearing gauntlets in fear of my fingers being bitten off. She learnt simple commands and soon knew she hadn't to climb the curtains or rip the sofa, she was litter trained too and would come out of her vivarium I had specially made for her and would use her tray at the corner of the room.

Although we breed Siamese and Orientals it is still so rewarding to give a home to pets in need, I have had so many other pets come to me in need of some TLC too.

Daintipawz, Oct 9, 2012
  4. Daintipawz

Jessi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Lmao! I can't believe the kitty is sitting there and letting you take a picture. Ours would be flipping out or would need to be held in order to stay in the water. It would not be a pretty (or clean) sight at all!

Jessi, Oct 21, 2012
  5. Daintipawz

Jessi our Olli was so docile, he sat there while I turned round to get the camera, turn it on and take a pic, he loved his baths and would just sit there until I got him out. I miss Olli so much, he was so faithful and trusting.

Daintipawz, Oct 24, 2012
  6. Daintipawz

Jessi Well-Known Member

Awww. <3

Was he always like that or did you train him to like the water? Did you start bathing him as a kitten so that he was used to it or was he just like that on his own?

Jessi, Oct 24, 2012
  7. Daintipawz

Olli came to us at 18 months old when his owner had died, it took a little while for him to like it but he soon started to enjoy his baths and he loved being dried with the hairdryer, he enjoyed his daily grooming too and would always be the first in line for his daily brush, he enjoyed his teeth cleaning regime too. He also enjoyed sitting on my lap and as I stroked him he would reach up to my face with his paw and stroke my face too, he was one on a million. :)

Daintipawz, Oct 24, 2012
Ask a Question