Our cats

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Daintipawz, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Daintipawz

Daintipawz Well-Known Member

Just a few pics of our boys and girls.... Taylor is our White Oriental, she will have her first litter next May/June.
    Taylor 090703.jpg

Bianca is our odd eyed white Persian, she is a doll faced rather than the ultra (squashed faced) we think she is very pretty. Isak is our NFC. Paris is our Maine Coon. Bianca June 18 02.jpg bianca.jpg isak your cat breed.jpg
    a paris 6.jpg

Dave is our Exotic,
    Dave.jpg

Mia our Siamese with Wispa our Havana, Mia has just retired from breeding and Wispa will have her first litter later this year or early next year. mia wispa apr1202.jpg

Attached Files:

Daintipawz, Oct 2, 2012
  2. Daintipawz

Sorry I don't know what I did wrong, there was meant to be one pic of each cat and I couldn't seem to get the text under the right cats.:confused:

Daintipawz, Oct 2, 2012
  3. Daintipawz

Leroy and Ava Well-Known Member

I love all your cats they are beautiful.

I really really love Isak he his so stunning!!
    Thats the first pick I have seen of Bianca she is BEAUTIFUL! and I love Paris too!:)

Leroy and Ava, Oct 2, 2012
  4. Daintipawz

Leroy and Ava Well-Known Member

There is something so lovely and beautiful with Bianca haveing thats golden looking eye and that beautiful blue colour it makes her look very unique =]]]

Leroy and Ava, Oct 2, 2012
  5. Daintipawz

steph84 Well-Known Member

Your cats are so beautiful! They are so graceful! I love your pictures! I feel for you with all of the grooming you must have to do. It's not easy keeping those kitties such a lovely shade of white lol

steph84, Oct 3, 2012
  6. Daintipawz

Thankyou Kayleigh and Steph for your lovely comments, Kayleigh it was bittersweet when we collected Bianca from her previous owner, she was just a young woman of 30 having chemotherapy and going back to her mums to be cared for, she had to make the difficult decision to let Bianca go, we felt so sad for her as we heard her break down as she closed the door but also happy to be bringing such a stunning cat home with us, Bianca came to us last year at the age of 7, she has since had her 8th birthday with us, she is so loving and very gentle.
    Steph, I am up grooming the cats every morning around 7am, they all line up in their room on the grooming surface waiting their turn, even the Siamese and Orientals love a good smooth down with a chamois.Their grooming starts with their eyes and ears cleaned, also bums if need be, then they have their teeth brushed and then a good brush of their coats, once their litter trays, food dishes and their room is cleaned it all becomes very noisy as they know then that it is time for breakfast, The Siamese and Orientals can shout for England :D

Daintipawz, Oct 3, 2012
  7. Daintipawz

Becky Well-Known Member

I've fixed that for you :)

They are all so beautiful! Sounds like they are very well looked after too, lucky cats!

Becky, Oct 3, 2012
  8. Daintipawz

msmonkeyfeet Well-Known Member

What gorgeous cats you have! Bianca's face looks just like my cat Bunny's except for the multicolored eyes and Bunny is black and white but the shape of the face and the long hair are the same. I know how tough it is to keep up the grooming of ONE long haired cat, nevermind several of them the way you do!

msmonkeyfeet, Oct 3, 2012
  9. Daintipawz

Thankyou for fixing it for me Becky, much appreciated.

Also thankyou Becky and Msmonkeyfeet for your lovely comments...Bunny sounds beautiful too, we did have more longhaired but all now at Rainbow Bridge. Max was a silver shaded Persian, Tico was a silver tipped Chinchilla, Pablo was a seal point Persian, Chloe was a blue point Persian and Olli a cream point Persian so grooming usd to take much longer, they all lived to a ripe old age before becoming ill one by one. I do enjoy the grooming though and miss the others lots.

Daintipawz, Oct 4, 2012
  10. Daintipawz

MER Well-Known Member

Nice family of cats. Does anyone have any tricks for keeping your white cats sleepy eye gunk clean from their eyes? Rosco always seems to have some crusty gunk every few days that's hard to remove.

MER, Oct 7, 2015
Ask a Question