My two babies!

Discussion in 'Meet My Cat' started by HappyRocinante, May 7, 2012.

1. HappyRocinante

HappyRocinante Well-Known Member

I would like to introduce: Mouth Photo-0005.jpg
    And Ninja
    Photo-0036.jpg They are litter mates and will be two years old in October. Mouth's official name is Pepper, but only because I just couldn't tell my vet's office that I named my cat Mouth. :D He is the most vocal cat I have ever had! He even talks in his sleep sometimes, and never fails to meow a "bless you" when I sneeze.
    Ninja is a perfect black cat who was not really properly named. He is a solid sorta stocky cat who makes a thump sound whenever he jumps. He is also lacking in good coordination skills. But we love them both to death!

HappyRocinante, May 7, 2012
  2. HappyRocinante

Becky Well-Known Member

They sound adorable! I love the names too :D

Becky, May 9, 2012
  3. HappyRocinante

steph84 Well-Known Member

Aw! Thanks for posting pictures! I love that you call your cat Mouth! It is so fitting. My cat Kitty Love always gets snickers at the vet too. I know how you feel. Ninja has a pretty coat!

steph84, May 9, 2012
  4. HappyRocinante

Mystique Well-Known Member

They are lovely cats! So adorable - we should have a playdate - lol. Ninja sounds awesome. I've always wanted to be one when I was small *sighs*

Mystique, May 20, 2012
  5. HappyRocinante

LOL! Not sure a playdate would work lol. They would all be fussing about which human was going to serve them!

HappyRocinante, May 21, 2012
  6. HappyRocinante

violino Well-Known Member

Ninja is like my Mitra, not the same colour, but she loooooves baskets and boxes, she loves hiding in them :D

violino, May 22, 2012
  7. HappyRocinante

:D True! Do Mouth and Ninja play well together? Snowy and Azzario are only just, and at times, I feel as if Snowy is "hitting" him way too much for just... being around... o_O:D

Mystique, May 24, 2012
  8. HappyRocinante

No, my little ones don't get along very well. :( They don't exactly try to kill each other but they make it known that they only co habitat. Ninja is a little stockier than Mouth and tends to be a bully. When Mouth is sitting in a spot Ninja wants, Ninja will go and pick a fight until Mouth gets up. If Mouth has a toy, Ninja almost immediately goes and tries to take it away. He is a little snot! Mouth is such a sweet gentle cat and usually just backs off and lets Ninja take whatever.

Before Mouth was diagnosed with asthma Ninja outweighed him by a few pounds so Ninja should have won most of their little wrestling matches. But I ended up having to take Ninja to the vet twice for fight related injuries! Now that Mouth has gained some weight because of the medicine he is on, Mouth isn't as limber as he was and it's more of a fair fight. :rolleyes:

HappyRocinante, May 24, 2012
  9. HappyRocinante

BeautifulAngel Well-Known Member

Awh they both look soo adorable! What breeds are they? They look so cute haha. And meowing after you sneeze is soo cute!

BeautifulAngel, May 30, 2012
  10. HappyRocinante

Awww shame! I'm glad Mouth is not giving in as much, hey :D So far, my two cats get along well, they are not best buddies but at least, Snowy doesn't growl at Azzario anymore. Oh well, you never know - probably that is Ninja's way of saying I love you to Mouth :p I also think Ninja carries his name well :D

Mystique, May 30, 2012
  11. HappyRocinante

They are both just American Short Hairs. They were born from a stray that found its way to my sister's house right after she moved in. Before she knew it, my sister had an additional 6 kittens! Of course another year rolls around and another stray decides to gift her with another litter of kittens too. LOL! She kept the first litter and had them all fixed so they wouldn't continue to add to the household. She managed to give away almost all of the second batch. So she now has about 10 cats and 3 dogs

HappyRocinante, May 30, 2012
  12. HappyRocinante

Oh wow! So your sister has a handful! It's really amazing of your sister bring those cats into her home and take care of them. It takes a great person to do that.

It's funny how she got a second batch though haha. Kittens must love her!

Is there a lot of people where you live who want kittens? Because I know where I love MANY people want cats and kittens.

BeautifulAngel, Jun 1, 2012
  13. HappyRocinante

No, not really BeautifulAngel but she does work at a daycare so she has that wonderful opportunity to let the kids see them first. LOL! Cheating a little there, huh.

HappyRocinante, Jun 1, 2012
  14. HappyRocinante

Haha indeed, but I mean it is a good way to give the kittens away. At least she knows who she's giving the kittens to. She can also ask them once in a while how the kitten is doing and what not so she can stay updated. Pretty brilliant plan, I must admit :p

BeautifulAngel, Jun 1, 2012
Ask a Question