My Cleo and Me

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by LuvMyCLEO, Jan 26, 2020.

1. LuvMyCLEO

LuvMyCLEO New Member

Hello All! Just joined so forgive me if I make any novice mistakes.
    I don't know how long ago my baby came into my life. I figure about 21 or 22 years ago. Yes, she's
    very long-lived. Healthy and eats and drinks like always. Her litter box habits haven't changed either.
    Her eyes are clear, no cloudiness. Sleeps like she's always done. Grooming habits are maintained religiously. She's not as agile as she was when she was younger. Can't jump up onto counters. Arthritis like her mother I guess (ha ha).
    I've been searching online about cats greying on the muzzle as they age. What I found is that is a rare occurrence for cats. Cleo has been greying like a dog. She only had a little button of white just under her nose. Over the last 10 years or so, she has greyed all around her cheeks and down her throat.
    Has anyone else noticed this in their feline friend? Just curious. Luv to hear from you. GAIL

LuvMyCLEO, Jan 26, 2020
Ask a Question