My cat says "Hi!" Her name is PITT

Discussion in 'Meet My Cat' started by Donna, May 9, 2016.

1. Donna

Donna Member

for Pain In The Tail. Pitt was dropped off on the farm where I live. I was not wanting a cat. But, my JRT he took right to her. So, there was nothing to do but keep her. She is a farm cat, and is out doors with 200 acres to roam. She comes in to eat and hang out for a while, then back out she wants to go. I think she has been here about six years, out living Barnie, the JRT. Now that she is older she likes to spend the night indoors when weather is extremely old or hot.

DSC04157.JPG a300-1-20 011 copy.jpg DSC02851.jpg

Donna, May 9, 2016
  2. Donna

Becky Well-Known Member

She is beautiful! They look like best buds :)

Becky, May 14, 2016
  3. Donna

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

Hi Pitt! She is so beautiful. I love her color and markings. I also like how her and the dog match. That is so sweet. They look like they really love each other.
    Thanks for sharing your pet with us! :)

Susan Brown, May 16, 2016
  4. Donna

Trellum Well-Known Member

She is very pretty :) I gather she must have Siamese in her (I say it because the interesting pattern on her face and even ears), she is a beautiful mix :) Thanks for sharing and welcome to the forum.

Trellum, May 29, 2016
  5. Donna

Donna Member

Yes, they were best buds. I think she has some Siamese, too. She has the markings, blue eyes and she is talkative.

Donna, May 29, 2016
Ask a Question