My cat just ate all the cheese off from my pizza!

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Herman&Eddie, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Herman&Eddie

Herman&Eddie Well-Known Member

It was Herman! I turned my back for just a minute and all the cheese was gone from my slice of pizza! Bummer! She was so quick about it, too! Glad there were some more slices left! I should have known better! This is not the first time and it won't be the last, I am sure! :rolleyes:

Anyone else, have a cat that just loves their cheese? I know, it is not a healthy habit, especially for Herman, who is already over-weight! It is not like I could get upset with her either, it was just too tempting and I did leave it unattended! :cool:

Herman&Eddie, Apr 12, 2015
  2. Herman&Eddie

Trellum Well-Known Member

Hahahahahaha! That cheeky girl, she just saw the chance and just took it. Yep, giving in into temptation is impossible to avoid :D

To be honest I think my Bob likes everything. He used to be a stray cat when he was s baby, guess old habits never die.

Trellum, Apr 13, 2015
    Herman&Eddie likes this.
  3. Herman&Eddie

Anne Well-Known Member

Twinkle did not steal cheese but he took some chicken breast and some fish a few times. That cat had me so good I could not get man at him. I would try to scold and then end up turning away and smiling. That's so weird. I'd think that something like that would upset me but it really never did. I honestly think I he was spoiled rotten and I liked it.

Anne, Apr 14, 2015
  4. Herman&Eddie

My bob once ate a whole milk candy:

[​IMG]

He ate it all by himself, we didn't think much of it when we left it there... it was covered in thick plastic wrap, but heh... Bob found his way around! He got terrible gases after that, lol... for 2 r 3 days, gosh...

Trellum, Apr 15, 2015
    Herman&Eddie likes this.
  5. Herman&Eddie

Anne Well-Known Member

Didn't you get really scared when he had the gas for such a long time or were you thinking he got what he deserved?:)He must have had a blast eating away...but after the blast came the gas.lol

Anne, Apr 15, 2015
    Herman&Eddie likes this.
  6. Herman&Eddie

Lol, no, not scared at all! Plus who wouldn't get gas after eating that? It was made of milk and sugar mostly, and you know cats (as well as us) aren't that good at digesting dairy products. Some of us, like myself, are a bit lactose intolerant ;) I can stand small quantities of dairy, but most of the times I do suffer a bit. Well worth it tho, lol. But seriously he would eat the house if he could. I guess he'll never forget he was a stray cat once.

Trellum, Apr 15, 2015
    Herman&Eddie likes this.
Ask a Question