My baby

Discussion in 'Meet My Cat' started by Carnold23, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Carnold23

Carnold23 Member

This is my baby Tigger. We adopted him from the spca last year. His tail is broken but they did not give us any reasons as to why. He is a very sweet, very loving cat. We believe that he was abused as a kitten before we got him because he is very wary of men and he can be a little sketchy.
    But I love him so much. I am so thankful that we adopted him and now he has a good life with us. I don't know what I would do without my little cuddle bug.

Attached Files:

Carnold23, Oct 18, 2015
  2. Carnold23

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

He is beautiful. What a handsome kitty. I am glad that he found his forever home with you and your family.
    It really upsets me when I hear of animals coming from abusive homes. I don't understand people who can
    hurt animals. It sickens me!

Susan Brown, Oct 20, 2015
  3. Carnold23

Trellum Well-Known Member

Awww, he is so lovely!!! I'm so glad you decided to adopt instead of buying, if more people did the same, the this would be a better place an we'd not have so many stray cats and dogs :) Your boy is gorgeous, it reminds me to a ginger kitten I had when I was a kid, just lovely!

Trellum, Oct 20, 2015
Ask a Question