My baby girl, Callie-sue

Discussion in 'Meet My Cat' started by Novelangel, May 9, 2016.

1. Novelangel

Novelangel Active Member

068.JPG She's a biter and a bit of a princess, but she's mine and I love her anyway. She likes tuna and dried catnip, thinks dogs are aliens and firmly believes the best spot on the couch is hers. I have tried to teach her how to "high-five", but she thinks of paw slapping as a prelude to biting, and refuses to believe otherwise. I have tried to teach her other games as well, but ALL games are considered a prelude to biting, (her favorite contact sport) and again, she refuses to compromise on that one. ;)

Novelangel, May 9, 2016
    Anne likes this.
  2. Novelangel

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

She is a beauty! I just love her look and you can tell by her face that she is filled with attitude. I love a cat with attitude.
    Thank you for sharing her picture with us!

Susan Brown, May 16, 2016
    Novelangel likes this.
  3. Novelangel

Novelangel Active Member

And thank you for the lovely compliments. Everyone who sees her thinks she's beautiful. I think so too and yes, her cattitude is something of legend. ;) She can be as sweet as apple pie when she wants to be, but when she wants to be the boss watch out because the cattitude will fling far and wide. I just realized how huge her picture is. I actually reduced it considerably when I posted it, but now it looks like it is trying to pop right out of this thread. LOL.

Novelangel, May 16, 2016
  4. Novelangel

acheno84 Member

Haha look at that sass! She's beautiful. You can tell she is very loved and definitely thinks she is the queen of the house (she probably is, too). How old is Ms. Callie-Sue?

acheno84, May 22, 2016
  5. Novelangel

Novelangel Active Member

Ms. Callie-sue is three years old and her birthday is April 1st. :) Sass is one thing she's very accomplished at delivering, especially now that it's hot outside. She's a little like her mom in that regard as we both have trouble functioning in extremely hot weather. Right now she's so touchy that I can barely even look at her without her complaining. The other day I found her lying next to my broom, so on a whim I very gently swatted her with it. She actually liked that and took it as a game, but the split second I tried to play the same game with my hands, she was so done playing. LOL.

Novelangel, May 29, 2016
    Anne likes this.
  6. Novelangel

Anne Well-Known Member

I do think she is a beauty bite and all. She really looks like a straight shooter right there. I've looked into those piercing eyes at least three times so far while typing.

Anne, May 30, 2016
  7. Novelangel

Novelangel Active Member

Thank you, Anne. Yes, those eyes are amazing and unlike most cats, she will stare you down like the alpha cat she thinks she is. Sometimes I think the only reason she defers to me is because I own the thumbs and can work the can opener. Otherwise, she'd just as soon toss me out in the street. On the other hand, she can also use those eyes to love and adore her family, which consists of my husband and myself. She smiles with them, and can make you drool with insane love for her with just a simple blink. What a talent she has with those eyes. ;)

Novelangel, May 30, 2016
Ask a Question