Move over Grumpy Cat - there's a new internet star in town!

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by casey84, Aug 3, 2016.

1. casey84

casey84 Active Member

casey84, Aug 3, 2016
  2. casey84

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

I have never heard of Herman before. Thank you for introducing me to him. He is absolutely adorable. Look at those big beautiful eyes. It is sad that he can't close his eyes. I am sure that must be hard of him. I will definitely looking forward to seeing more photos of him now that i am aware of him. He is a cutie.

Susan Brown, Aug 10, 2016
  3. casey84

casey84 Active Member

The Instagram account for Herman is https://www.instagram.com/exoticherman/ if anyone wants to check out more pictures. He seems to be quite the sensation - he was on a lot of news sites recently!

casey84, Aug 11, 2016
  4. casey84

Neo Member

I don't hate to say this, but that is one of the most creepiest cats I have ever seen. I watched some footage of it playing, and though it was so weird that it had those giant eye balls. I didn't know that it couldn't close it's eyes all the way, but I still don't think it's adorable as most would say. It's really small with super big eyes, that's nothing like a baby cat.

Neo, Aug 16, 2016
Ask a Question