More silly cat humor

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Trellum, May 23, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

Hahaha, I don't know why, but this silly cat humor makes me laugh so bad! I just can't seem able to resist it! Some of those eyes were drawn very well, others not so much though.

[​IMG]

Trellum, May 23, 2015
  2. Trellum

sammy674 Member

Lol, some of those are really quite accurate! Amazing that people really do mean it when they say they know what their pets are thinking! :)

sammy674, May 23, 2015
  3. Trellum

Yeah, some of them are done very well, some of them not so much. I enjoyed some of them a lot, specially the last one, it reminds me a bit of pus in boots, hahaha! But with a more realistic look.

Trellum, May 25, 2015
  4. Trellum

ellie Active Member

I like the 3rd and 4th ones. I'm surprised they got those cats to stay still long enough to take those pictures. There is no way Tinkerbell would have been that patient! But these are adorable. It just shows that what they say about the internet is true...it really was meant for cat pictures and videos lol

ellie, May 31, 2015
  5. Trellum

I liked the 3rd and the last ones, lol. Yeah, I'm also suprised those cats were so cooperative with their owners, my Bob might cooperate as well, but only if he is lying down ;)

Trellum, Jun 3, 2015
Ask a Question