Mess-less cat litter box/tray

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Evilsprinkles, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Evilsprinkles

Evilsprinkles Well-Known Member

This is a little bit too big for our bathroom, because it's not huge, but since I found the DIY cat litter, I had a look around to see what else I could find:

How to make a mess-less cat litter box

It might take a little bit of coaxing to get a cat to use it, but I don't think it's anything some catnip or treats can't fix.

Evilsprinkles, Sep 22, 2012
  2. Evilsprinkles

Jessi Well-Known Member

That seems a little excessive since they already had a litter box with a lid on it. Why not just use a mat or covered board in front of that opening like they have for the big one? Then it would still eliminate the mess, but it wouldn't be so big.

Jessi, Sep 23, 2012
  3. Evilsprinkles

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

This litter box is a little ridiculous because it's huge. A deck box wouldn't even fit in my bathroom. This is for a bathroom in a big house. None of my apartment dwelling friends would have room for a big deck box like that in their bathrooms. I agree with Jessi that they could have just used the sisal mat with the smaller covered litter box.

ACSAPA, Sep 23, 2012
  4. Evilsprinkles

andrew320 Well-Known Member

Wow! That's a fantastic litterbox. Too bad we live in a bachelor apartment and would never be able to have such a box. Instead, we put the litterbox in the bottom shelf of our linen closet. We clean it all the time so it never smells. But thanks for the link and pics!

andrew320, Sep 29, 2012
Ask a Question