Meow!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by S.O. Price, Jun 12, 2012.

1. S.O. Price

S.O. Price Active Member

Hi, I am a huge fan of cats. I have 3 indoor cats, 1 male and 2 female. I also have an outdoor cat that I've been feeding for over a year. I've been worried about him because he has been gone over a week, but last night somebody ate the food I leave out for him in a secret place, so I am wondering if he has returned.

I certainly hope so.

My kitties are my best friends, my companions and I love them to death.

S.O. Price, Jun 12, 2012
  2. S.O. Price

Becky Well-Known Member

Welcome to CatHow :)

Has your outdoor cat returned yet?

Becky, Jun 16, 2012
  3. S.O. Price

S.O. Price Active Member

No! I just can't hope anymore that the one who found the secret food place is him. He used to come at dawn and dusk on a regular basis and I haven't seen him in almost 2 weeks. If he was really hurt somewhere, he would not come at all, he would not just come in the middle of the night a couple of times.

I LOVE my cats with all my heart and I did want to bring him in to live with me, but 2 of my indoor cats already don't get along that well and if I was to bring in a 4th cat the stress level for everyone would just be too much. I did try a couple times to bring Chester (the outdoor one) in but he was was not happy at the sudden transition. He was the kind of cat that needed a gradual transition between being an outdoor cat and an indoor one. That is not possible at my house. I had to protect the indoor ones from potential diseases and I have a real problem with flea killers so if Chester had ever brought in a flea from outside, I would have had to treat all 4 cats for fleas and I would have gotten very ill.

I loved Chester and I know we'll meet again someday...

S.O. Price, Jun 17, 2012
Ask a Question