Meet Orange!!

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by erik, Apr 1, 2015.

1. erik

erik Well-Known Member

[​IMG] She's one of the kittens the stray cat that gave birth in my apartment... I stole her while the mother was away haha. It's funny how the kittens have different personality, this one doesn't make any noise and very seldom cry but the other one cries all the time.

Attached Files:

erik, Apr 1, 2015
    Herman&Eddie likes this.
  2. erik

Trellum Well-Known Member

Awwwwwww, she is indeed orange and gorgeous!!!!! Is the mother a ginger too? I ask because I've seen a couple tabby cat moms having ginger kittens.

Trellum, Apr 1, 2015
  3. erik

erik Well-Known Member

The mother is a tabby! Honestly I had to google what a tabby and ginger is haha. The other kitten is sort of a mix of white and gray. I don't know what that is called. He is a bit bigger than orange and more of a cry baby.

erik, Apr 1, 2015
  4. erik

Kay Dougall Well-Known Member

Whoa! Definitely too cute! We haven't had a really young kitten in our home for a very long time, 'cause we rescue older cats from kill shelters. Hope you keep us posted as Orange grows up so we can enjoy him too! Sweeeet!

Kay Dougall, Apr 1, 2015
  5. erik

Herman&Eddie Well-Known Member

Oh! Thank you for posting such a cute picture.

I was just talking about tabby cats in another thread! I was wondering about the differences in dispositions and here I find the answer right in your description!

How lucky you are to have kittens in the house. She looks so tiny. How old? Were you able to sneak her back in before mama cat noticed?

Herman&Eddie, Apr 5, 2015
  6. erik

Anne Well-Known Member

Sweet little one you have there Erik and it looks like she found a great resting place for her paws:). I also love her name. How many more are they? I remembered you sharing this story but I forgot how many bundles of joy she gave birth to. See who else you can still away and let us see.

Anne, Apr 17, 2015
Ask a Question