Meet Kadijah

Discussion in 'Meet My Cat' started by steph84, Nov 17, 2011.

1. steph84

steph84 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone! I just wanted to post a picture of the stray cat that I rescued. His name i Kadijah (we thought he was a boy). He is named after Queen Latifah's character on the 90s sitcom "Living Single." It was one of my favorite shows. I look forward to seeing more pictures of other cats on this forum and will post more pictures of my cats in the future! 270215_218979151472045_100000798862211_537324_7299011_n.jpg

steph84, Nov 17, 2011
    Ian likes this.
  2. steph84

Wahcashmom Well-Known Member

So cute, I really do love black cats! The cat that I have inside is black and she is getting older, but I sure do love her. That is great that you rescued him, it looks like he will be a great cat!

Wahcashmom, Dec 17, 2011
  3. steph84

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

So is he a boy after all? Kadijah is a girl's name where I live. He looks very mean in the photo. I suppose he doesn't like to be photographed. Who knows, he may be on the run from the CIA or KGB!

Victor Leigh, Dec 17, 2011
  4. steph84

steph84 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the compliments Wahcashmom! He really is a great cat and I love black cats also. I like how shiny their coats are and they feel super soft too. He's a fun cat, but super shy. He isn't mean, Victor, but he does have his wild cat moments. It took forever just to get a decent picture of him. He hates being photographed and we made the mistake of trying to use the flash setting for his very first picture ever. Now he always thinks it's gonna have a flash when you put a camera anywher near him! Haha he does look like he is on the run! Hilarious!

steph84, Dec 20, 2011
  5. steph84

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

I still think that he's a fugitive. Did you check with the local authorities to see if anyone is looking for a fish burglar in a black suit running away on four feet?

Victor Leigh, Dec 20, 2011
  6. steph84

Belligerent Well-Known Member

Kadijah is adorable! I love black cats so much. I had one named Cosmo and he was one of the sweetest cats I ever owned (he would crawl on my chest and attempt to lick my eyeballs.. lol).

That's neat that you picked up a stray.. I'm so glad he has a home now. :)

Belligerent, Jan 17, 2012
Ask a Question