Meet Georgia

Discussion in 'Meet My Cat' started by JustJenne, Aug 31, 2012.

?

Do you dress your cats in costumes?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
  1. JustJenne

JustJenne Active Member

This photo is Georgia at Christmas time. As you can see, she is wearing a costume :). She is 5 years old and was adopted from a shelter. She is really my husband's family cat, but I wanted to share.
    I wish I had pictures of my cats to share, but, they are all hard copies and not digital. I will tell you a little bit about Fluffy though. Fluffy I've had since he was a kitten and is now 15 years old. He was my buddy growing up. He would do everything with me including sleep in my arms at night, sit on my lap at dinner, lick my ice cream cone, let me dress him up in doll clothes, and generally just be my cuddle buddy.

Attached Files:

JustJenne, Aug 31, 2012
  2. JustJenne

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

I think your cat looks cute in the costume. My cat Dolores would never allow me to put a costume on her, she would sooner claw me to ribbons than suffer the indignity of wearing a lightweight summer Japanese yukata and a cherry blossom ornament on her head.

ACSAPA, Sep 1, 2012
  3. JustJenne

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

Oh, it's a cat. No, it's a reindeer. Oh no, it's Georgia, the black-nosed cat-deer. Say, he's a really cute little fella. So what did you use to bribe him to grow a pair of horns?

Victor Leigh, Sep 1, 2012
Ask a Question