Meet Bob

Discussion in 'Meet My Cat' started by jeskalillis, May 3, 2015.

1. jeskalillis

jeskalillis Active Member

My husband has a cat that he raised since it was born. Once we got married I have adopted her as my own! She is female Black and White cat. He named her Bobby thinking it was a male cat, but once they took her in to get spayed he found out she was a female cat. So he then called her Bobby Girl or just Bob for short. He never thought about changing to something more feminine because the name fits and she response well when called. Bobby girl is probably about 9 years old. I do not know exactly, because I was not there when she was born and my husband doesn't seem to remember the exact year. I do know that he had since before we were together, 7 years. She is super sweet and mostly just lounges around the house. But she does like to play and attack things that aren't there! She likes to be petted, but hates being held. She will also give love bites if she really like you! 414950_10150685917186454_1404384648_o.jpg

jeskalillis, May 3, 2015
  2. jeskalillis

Trellum Well-Known Member

Helloo there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got a cat named Bob too, he is all black and is definitely a male!!!!! Your Bobby girl is really beautiful!!!! What a wonderful story :) I love it when owners don't care about the gender of the name used to name their cat :) Welcome to the forum, I hope you like it here.

Trellum, May 3, 2015
  3. jeskalillis

jeskalillis Active Member

Thanks, she is definitely beautiful and is the queen of the house. Bob is a great name for a cat!! ;)

jeskalillis, May 4, 2015
    Trellum likes this.
  4. jeskalillis

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

Bob is a beautiful girl. She looks really lovable. I had an female cat once called Oscar. She had the name when I adopted her. They thought she was a male when they named her. I didn't change her name because she was use to being called Oscar. She was a beautiful girl but I always got lots of comments from people when I told them her name was Oscar.

Susan Brown, Jul 11, 2015
Ask a Question