Meet Bob <3

Discussion in 'Meet My Cat' started by Trellum, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

This is my cat Bob, this isn't the latest picture of him, but it definitely is my favorite one :) As you can see he really likes to spend some time in the garden, now he has made of this pot his bed :p He just meowed at me when I took this picture, like saying: ''Let me be, don't you see I'm trying to chill out over here?''.

[​IMG]

Trellum, Sep 26, 2013
    Becky likes this.
  2. Trellum

Becky Well-Known Member

That's a great photo, you caught him just at the right moment! ;)

Becky, Oct 7, 2013
  3. Trellum

Hahaha, thanks, Becky :) Yeah, he likes to spend some time in the garden! This is his favorite spot, not a very good one because my dad really likes that plant :p now Bob is bigger, so he can no longer chill over there :D

Trellum, Oct 7, 2013
  4. Trellum

Ayjay Member

cats love plants :)

Ayjay, Oct 11, 2013
  5. Trellum

Yeah, mine does, in a very particular and unique way, I guess :D He loves rubbing himself against my geraniums and other plants, that's why I can't keep my geraniums for too long, to be honest I have no idea why he does this. I'm starting to think he has a behaviour issue :(

Trellum, Oct 13, 2013
  6. Trellum

Ayjay Member

nah, he's just behaving like a cat. They all do that - something to do with scent glands on their backs or cheeks and then 'marking' things that are 'theirs'. :)

Ayjay, Oct 14, 2013
  7. Trellum

Oh, I just read about that the other day. It's so similar to what the dogs do... peeing all around the house, but at least the female dogs never do that. Is the same thing with female cats? Do they also like to mark everything as their own, or it's only a male thing?

Trellum, Oct 17, 2013
  8. Trellum

KELSEY GAUBERT New Member

I have 8 cats,but 2 are for my mom and dad they are twin girls MaryKate and Ashley,1 is my brothers his name is buddy and he sits and does "pretty boy", Then mine is Oreo she is soooooooooooooooooooooooo spoilet by my whole family she is defintley the favorite.the other 4 are outdoor rihana,dee,tommey,grey.I love my Oreo to death, and she has 10 chirstmas presentsand a stoking

KELSEY GAUBERT, Dec 19, 2013
  9. Trellum

Wow! That sounds like a lot cats, Kelsey! I'd love having more cats, they're so cute and fun :) But my Bob is not very social. Where did you get all those cats from? I mean, did you guys buy them or adopt them? Mine was a stray when I found it :)

Trellum, Dec 20, 2013
  10. Trellum

steph84 Well-Known Member

That is the cutest! Bob loves hanging out in the plants! He looks like he is smiling for the camera. I love it!

steph84, Dec 20, 2013
    Trellum likes this.
  11. Trellum

Hahaha, yeah! Now that I think about it... it really looks like he is smiling :) A very open and wide smile! He was actually meowing when I took the picture, he always did that everytime he saw me, right before running up to me. This time he felt very lazy and decided to just lie on the plant pot :)

Trellum, Dec 24, 2013
Ask a Question