Lost/found cat

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Jessi, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Awww!!!

You always see those flyers about lost kitties, but this one actually followed up. They were so happy to find their cat that they put up new flyers to thank all the people who were involved in bringing their loved one back to them. <3

Jessi, Sep 18, 2012
    Becky likes this.
  2. Jessi

Scottyxx Well-Known Member

Hahaha so cute, love it. If I ever lost my cat, I have no idea what I would do!

Scottyxx, Sep 19, 2012
  3. Jessi

Evilsprinkles Well-Known Member

Yeah I saw this the other day, and it made me smile. I'd like to think I'd do something similar if my cat ever went missing, but I've never had to deal with that eventuality. I think maybe a note in a local paper to say thank you to people, and that we'd found our beloved feline safe and happy. It's a nice touch, especially if friends and people nearby have volunteered their time to aid in the search.

The cat doesn't look very old in the photo though, I'd be even more concerned if I'd lost a kitten because they're so naive and could end up anywhere!

Evilsprinkles, Sep 20, 2012
  4. Jessi

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

That poster is so nice to see. It's good to see a happy ending to a lost cat story for once. It's a miracle that they were able to find a cat that small in a busy metropolitan area. Maybe he was microchipped. Anyway, thanks for sharing the picture.

ACSAPA, Sep 21, 2012
  5. Jessi

steph84 Well-Known Member

So cute! I love a good story with a happy ending. I always get so sad when I see lost pet ads or banners. One guy made huge banners and posted them around freeway entrances and exits when he lost his dog and it just broke my heart.

steph84, Sep 21, 2012
Ask a Question