Looking for Photos of Older Cats for new book

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by heartsy, Oct 15, 2021.

1. heartsy

heartsy New Member

My mom’s book ‘On Older Cats second edition’ is ready to be sent to the publisher. However we are still really hoping for some photos of older (10+ yrs) cats to add. If you have an older cat and would like to have their photo in a book, Please send their photo along with the cat’s name, age and basic location (city, state or country), and of course your name. We also need a statement saying you give Judith Lindley (the author), permission to use said photo in her book ‘On Older Cats’ second edition. You can email all this to judy (at) animalhelplineinc.org or heartsy17 (at) hotmail.com. PLEASE send your submissions in by October 20th, as we are in a time crunch now. Thank you so much in advance.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2021
    heartsy, Oct 15, 2021
  2. heartsy

heartsy New Member

if needed can we edit the emails? replace the @ symbol with the word at? I am not trying to spam anyone, just trying to help my mom find photos to highlight in her new book.

heartsy, Oct 16, 2021
    Ian likes this.
Ask a Question