Kong Kickeroo

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Yolanda, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Yolanda

Yolanda Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Kong Kickeroo
    I got this toy for free when using the points I got for shopping at the online petstore.
    It's a sturdy, fur cat toy measuring about 29 cm long, 9 cm wide and 6,5 cm thick.
    The toy has cat nip in it which makes it even more attractive to your precious furrball ;-)​
    My cats love this toy, even though I have to take it away and introduce it back every once in a while to keep them interested. However, they have this with most toys.
    I don't have a video of my own cats playing with it, but I found this video on the website of the online petstore so you can see the toy in action.

It's quite cheap, sturdy and soft material.
    Great if you are looking for a quick gift for whatever (or for no) reason ;-)​

Yolanda, Jan 15, 2012
  2. Yolanda

magickat Well-Known Member

These are nice toys but the one I bought didn't last very long at all. The cats soon ripped through the outer material, so not very durable for active kitties.

magickat, Jan 16, 2012
  3. Yolanda

Yolanda Well-Known Member

That's too bad. It's holding out quite nicely here so far, but I've only had it a month so far ;-)

Yolanda, Jan 22, 2012
Ask a Question