Kitty scares itself

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Jessi, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Awww.

I've seen kitties scare themselves in mirrors before, but this one really makes me giggle.

Jessi, Aug 1, 2012
    Becky likes this.
  2. Jessi

dconklin Active Member

Too funny!! No I haven't noticed my cats scaring themselves before, but this one is a riot :) I wonder if it is because of the thing on it's neck?

dconklin, Aug 1, 2012
  3. Jessi

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

Hey, dconklin, the cat in the GIF kind of looks like your avatar. It is pretty funny when cats scare themselves and this little guy's reaction cracked me up. The fact that his paw is bandaged doesn't seem to slow him down at all. Also, that's a nice mirror and I like the wall color.

ACSAPA, Aug 2, 2012
  4. Jessi

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

It's interesting that cats don't seem to be able to figure out mirrors the way we do. From what I saw, I think the cat thought that it was looking at another cat in the mirror. It jumped back when it's nose touched the mirror. Maybe the mirror was very cold?

Victor Leigh, Aug 4, 2012
  5. Jessi

Crazy4Cats Active Member

That's funny how the cat looked in the mirror, jumped up and walked backwards. Reminds me of my aunt's dog doing that when she yelled at him to get off her legs.

Crazy4Cats, Dec 10, 2012
  6. Jessi

Scottyxx Well-Known Member

M cats never notice themselves in the mirror. I keep putting them up to the mirror and showing them, themselves and they couldn't care less!

Scottyxx, Dec 10, 2012
Ask a Question