Kitty love

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by erik, Jul 18, 2015.

1. erik

erik Well-Known Member

Nibble bite nomnomnom..
    Orange: what u doin??? Stahhp..

Attached Files:

erik, Jul 18, 2015
  2. erik

Trellum Well-Known Member

Hahahaha, that is one of the best examples of kitty love I have seen in a while. Gosh, how I wish I could have two cats, sadly it's too late for us to get a cat, my cat is too old to accept a younger one :(

Trellum, Jul 19, 2015
  3. erik

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

This is an awesome picture and one of true kitty love. It really warms my heart when cats bond like that. Sometimes I wonder if my cats even like each other and then I will walk in on them and they will be all snuggled up together. It doesn't happen often but its comforting when it does.

Susan Brown, Jul 21, 2015
  4. erik

Trellum Well-Known Member

@Susan Brown I'm sure they do :) Cats are very straightforward when letting us know who they like and who they don't like =D So the fact you have seen then snuggling says a lot. Cats need to trust the other to let it get that close. My friends cats never do that, but one is much older than the another, that is why. They avoid each other.

Trellum, Jul 22, 2015
Ask a Question