Kitty high-five

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Jessi, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Does your kitty ever reach out at you when you walk by? Mine does occasionally. Not like the picture above, but just a smack on the arm when I don't see her hiding behind a curtain.

Jessi, Sep 11, 2012
    Becky likes this.
  2. Jessi

Evilsprinkles Well-Known Member

Hahahaha that picture is awesome! Zod is a bugger for grabbing my ankles when I walk by, or try and get onto my bed. He runs after me, and grabs them with both paws, sometimes trying to nom on me too. It's not so bad when his claws have been trimmed, but when they're sharp and ready for trimming again, it bloody hurts LOL

Evilsprinkles, Sep 11, 2012
  3. Jessi

OhioTom76 Well-Known Member

Ours don't, but my friends cat who has extra toes does it to me all the time. It's hilarious, he climbs up on my lap and gives your classic human high five. He'll hold his paw up and wait for me to high five him back. His paws are so freakishly huge I cannot stop laughing.

OhioTom76, Sep 13, 2012
  4. Jessi

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

That GIF of the cat high fiving is too cool. Dolores sticks out her paw sometimes, but I think she's trying to slap me, not high five me.
    I love my douchebag cat but she's a big meanie.

ACSAPA, Sep 15, 2012
  5. Jessi

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

Yes, some of my cats do raise their paws at me when I pass by. They usually do that when they want something. Definitely not asking to do a high-five with me. More like "Where's my fish snack?"

Victor Leigh, Sep 15, 2012
Ask a Question