Kitty freaks out and falls

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Jessi, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

I have no idea what freaked this guy out to begin with. He was so set on raring its back and being threatening that he completely missed the edge of the counter being near. Oops!

Jessi, Dec 12, 2012
  2. Jessi

tajnz Well-Known Member

Oh gosh, poor cat looked really threatened. I looked at the YouTube comments to see if I could figure out what spooked it and someone suggested that it was his/her reflection in the counter top .. or perhaps a window, while another poster thought there was a piece of string or something of the like around the cats neck which someone to the right of the camera was pulling. :confused: Hopefully there was no string ... although I suspect it was just a reflection or something on the floor or outside.

tajnz, Dec 12, 2012
  3. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

I don't really think either of those...the reflection or the string. He's not reacting as though there's anything pulling him. He's reacting as though something is in front of him that needs to be scared away. The reflection seemed more likely, but when you look toward the end of the clip, the cat doesn't even seem to be looking down. It looks like he sees something in front of the counter instead.

Jessi, Dec 12, 2012
  4. Jessi

tajnz Well-Known Member

Yeah you're right rewatching the video it doesn't look like the cat is being pulled by string or that he's scared of his reflection. I'm almost wondering whether he dislikes his owners camera or video camera as there doesn't appear to be anyting on the counter.

tajnz, Dec 12, 2012
Ask a Question