Kitty and Friends

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by ACSAPA, Feb 25, 2013.

1. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

I've seen the grumpy side of cats, but I love to see photos that show the sweet side of cats.
    I found some photos online of cats being nice to each other and other critters. Some cats have some very unlikely friends that you wouldn't think they would cuddle up to, but they do.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ACSAPA, Feb 25, 2013
  2. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

I found a couple more photos that fit the theme. I wonder what circumstances led this kitten to want to take a ride on the rooster. How does that even happen?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ACSAPA, Feb 25, 2013
  3. ACSAPA

steph84 Well-Known Member

Aw!! I love interspecies friendships. It's so funny to see it happen, but it happens quite often. My dog and my cat are really close. Every time my cat goes outside, he rubs up against the dog and gives him a hug and kiss. They nap together out back. So cute! Great pictures.

steph84, Feb 26, 2013
  4. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

My cat and the rat terrier that I take care of for a relative that went senile, tolerate each other. But I wouldn't call it an interspecies friendship. They are able to sit on the floor a few feet away from each other and not kill each other.
    I guess that's the best I can hope for considering that the dog wasn't originally mine.

But I love photos of cats with other animals and the kitten riding on the rooster made me giggle.

ACSAPA, Feb 27, 2013
  5. ACSAPA

CinnamonKiss Well-Known Member

Awwwww, those are some true friendships! They overcame their nature and are all cuddled up together. :) I feel like most of these happen because they were raised together as friends. The ones where they didn't grow up together just make me think the cat has beyond a sweet disposition and is generally loving toward all things. :D

CinnamonKiss, Feb 27, 2013
  6. ACSAPA

Becky Well-Known Member

Those birds are teeny tiny! One mouthful and they would be gonners - good job it's a caring cat!

Becky, Mar 1, 2013
Ask a Question