Kirkland brand litter

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by nikki, Aug 18, 2012.

1. nikki

nikki Well-Known Member

After a disappointment with the food I have good news about the litter. Im unsure of the manufacturer but at about $7 for a 30lb container I feel its a solid value. Useability is there and it doesnt smell bad after use. It clumps and scoops well enough and doesnt get gross sludge at the bottom of the tray as some cheaper ones do.

All in all I say yes to kirkland litter!

nikki, Aug 18, 2012
  2. nikki

jules Active Member

I use Arm&Hammer cat litter which cost almost twice as much as Kirkland's. If Kirkland's just as good, I think I will make the change. Just one question, does it have good odor control like Arm&Hammer?

jules, Jun 3, 2013
  3. nikki

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing this. I will have to try the Kirkland brand. I tried the stuff from Walmart and it was just terrible. It wouldn't clump at all and it smelled awful. I bought a big box of it and ended up throwing it out because it wasn't even fit to use. I can't remember the name of it but it is Walmart's own brand. I think it may have been called Special Kitty. It said it had odor control but it definitely did not. I will never buy it again.

Susan Brown, Jul 14, 2015
Ask a Question